FAQ - Click here for answers!
Do you sell ammunition?
At this time we do not sell target ammunition.
Do I have to be a member of the range?
Absolutely not! Pocono Pistol Range is open to the public.
What do I need to shoot at the range?
You must have a valid government issued photo I.D., – a state I.D., driver’s license, or passport.
- Your I.D. may NOT be expired
- Must be issued by a government entity but, is not required to be a United States issued I.D.
- Must contain a photograph, a birthdate, an expiration date, and an I.D. number
- No firearm permits are required to use the range.
- You may bring your own firearms, or choose to rent from our 100+ rentals.
- You may use ammunition purchased outside of our range in your own firearms, however it is required that you purchase our ammunition to use in our rentals.
- Helpful Tip: You may want to wear a shirt with a high neckline as well as closed toed shoes
- All new guests are required to fill out our waivers and watch a safety video. This is only required on your first visit. This requirement is for all persons who have never shot at our range before regardless of any previous firearms experience or training.
Who can shoot at the range?
Shooters from out of state or out of country are welcome to our range.
- Any person 18 years of age or between 12-17 with a legal parent present (a friend, partner, sibling, aunt/uncle, or grandparent without legal custody will not qualify as a parent or “guardian”).
- Persons using the range cannot be felons, under indictment, or pregnant.
What types of firearms can I shoot at the range?
You may use:
- Pistols in calibers from .22LR to 500 S&W MAG
- Rifles in 223 to 308. For instance – No 30-06. 338 lapua, 50 cal, etc.
- Must be using lead ammunition no steel. No green, black, or orange tips. No armor piercing rounds, and no tracers.
- Shotguns in any gauge with slug or buckshot only. No bird shot.
I have never used firearms before. Will someone show me what to do?
A range safety officer is always available to answer questions and ensure everyone is safe on the range, however if you require more guidance you will want to attend one of our training courses as an alternative to a brief visit to the range that is just for fun.
Can I reserve a lane? Are appointments required?
Currently appointments are required.
Can I take pictures?
- You may take pictures ONLY when you are on the range.
- Make sure to keep the picture framed within your own lane.
- Please try not to get other guests in your photographs.
- Do NOT take pictures of range staff without asking for their permission.
- When posing with a firearm, keep the muzzle pointed down range with your finger along the frame and OFF the trigger.
Pricing - Click here for the break down!
$20 – handgun lane .22LR – 44MAG
$12 – additional shooter to a handgun lane
$30 – rifle lane .223 – 308
$18 – additional shooter to a rifle lane
-You may use handguns on a rifle lane, but NOT rifles on a handgun lane
$12 per handgun
$20 for unlimited handguns
$20 per rifle
$40 for unlimited rifles or handguns
-Cost is per lane, only one firearm may be on a lane at a time
Ammunition fees are additional to the rental fees, not included. There is no option for unlimited ammunition.
$15 for each suppressor
New Shooter Fees
$10 for processing new users to our range, all new users must fill out a waiver and watch a video on safety rules
-This fee applies regardless of shooting experience, it is for all new users to our range. Forms must be completed and the video must be watched in it’s entirety even if you have done similar paperwork, or watched a similar video at other ranges.
Ammunition prices may change without notice from what is listed on our website.
Ammunition prices listed here do not guarantee that caliber is in stock.
.22LR – 50 Rounds – $15.99
9MM – 20 Rounds – $15.99
380 – 20 Rounds – $15.99
40 – 20 Rounds – $18.99
45 – 10 Rounds – $18.99
38 – 20 Rounds – $18.99
357 – 6 Rounds – $12.99
7.62×39 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
223 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
5.56 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
300 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
308 – 5 Rounds – $9.99
$3.99 for a set of eye protection and ear plugs
-Eye and ear protection is required on our range. You may bring your own set or purchase the set from us to use and keep.
Average Costs Per Person
-When renting firearms you should expect to spend a minimum between $50 and $65 per person plus tax
-If bringing your own firearms, ammunition, and equipment you should expect to spend between $20 and $40 per person
-Our staff will not be able to give an exact cost over the phone.
Click through the caliber tabs to see what semi-automatic pistols we have for rent.
- 92 FS
- Px4 Storm FS
- 75 BD
- USP compact
Smith & Wesson
- M&P9 Pro
- M&P9 2.0
- M&P9 Shield
- M&P9 Shield EZ
- P320 (Sub Compact)
- P320 (Compact)
- 96 FS