85 N 1st Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18064
Open 7 Days a Week
Mon – Fri 10AM – 6PM
Sat and Sun 9:30AM – 6PM
FAQ - Click here for answers!
Do I have to be a member of the range?
Absolutely not! Pocono Pistol Range is open to the public.
What do I need to shoot at the range?
You must have a valid government issued photo I.D., – a state I.D., driver’s license, or passport.
- Your I.D. may NOT be expired
- Must be issued by a government entity but, is not required to be a United States issued I.D.
- Must contain a photograph, a birthdate, an expiration date, and an I.D. number
- No firearm permits are required to use the range.
- You may bring your own firearms, or choose to rent from our 100+ rentals.
- You may use ammunition purchased outside of our range in your own firearms, however it is required that you purchase our ammunition to use in our rentals.
- Helpful Tip: You may want to wear a shirt with a high neckline as well as closed toed shoes
- All new guests are required to fill out our waivers and watch a 15-20 minute safety video. This is only required on your first visit. This requirement is for all persons who have never shot at our range before regardless of any previous firearms experience or training.
Who can shoot at the range?
Shooters from out of state or out of country are welcome to our range.
- Any person 18 years of age or between 12-17 with a legal parent present (a friend, partner, sibling, aunt/uncle, or grandparent without legal custody will not qualify as a parent or “guardian”).
- Persons using the range cannot be felons, under indictment, or pregnant.
What types of firearms can I shoot at the range?
You may use:
- Pistols in calibers from .22LR to 500 S&W MAG
- Rifles in 223 to 308. For instance – No 30-06. 338 lapua, 50 cal, etc.
- Must be using lead ammunition no steel. No green, black, or orange tips. No armor piercing rounds, and no tracers.
- Shotguns in any gauge with slug or buckshot only.
I have never used firearms before. Will someone show me what to do?
If the safety video is not enough for you, a 15 minute introduction with an instructor will be available for an additional fee.
Can I reserve a lane? Are appointments required?
No, we are first-come, first-served facility unless you have a party of 7 or more shooters. Currently appointments are required.
Can I take pictures?
- You may take pictures ONLY when you are on the range.
- Make sure to keep the picture framed within your own lane.
- Please try not to get other guests in your photographs.
- Do NOT take pictures of range staff without asking for their permission.
- When posing with a firearm, keep the muzzle pointed down range with your finger along the frame and OFF the trigger.
Pricing - Average is $60 per person - Click here for the break down!
$20 – handgun lane .22LR – 44MAG
$30 – rifle lane .223 – 308
$12 – additional shooter to the same lane
$12 per handgun
$20 for unlimited handguns
$20 per rifle
$40 for unlimited rifles or handguns
-Cost is per lane, only one firearm may be on a lane at a time
Ammunition fees are additional to the rental fees, not included.
$15 for each suppressor
New Shooter Fees
$10 for processing new users to our range, all new users must fill out a waiver and watch a video on safety rules
This fee applies regardless of shooting experience, it is for all new users to our range. Forms must be completed and the video must be watched in it’s entirety even if you have done similar paperwork, or watched a similar video at other ranges.
Ammunition prices may change without notice from what is listed on our website.
Ammunition prices listed here do not guarantee that caliber is in stock.
.22LR – 50 Rounds – $13.99
9MM – 25 Rounds – $14.99
380 – 25 Rounds – $15.99
40 – 25 Rounds – $18.99
45 – 20 Rounds – $18.99
38 – 25 Rounds – $18.99
357 – 25 Rounds – $19.99
7.62×39 – 20 Rounds – $26.99
223 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
5.56 – 10 Rounds – $12.99
308 – 5 Rounds – $9.99
$12 for a set of eye protection and ear muffs
$8 for a set of eye protection and ear plugs
Eye and ear protection is required on our range. You may bring your own set or purchase the set from us to use and keep.